Friends Resilience Pty Ltd ACN 112 233 566 (‘FR’, ‘We’, ‘Our’) provides training in the FRIENDS Resilience Programs and associated resources (’Services’), which are accessible to Licensees, accredited facilitators and program participants via:
- The Friends Resilience Hub (‘Hub’) (https://friendsresilience.org/login); and
- The Friends Resilience website (‘Site’) (https://friendsresilience.org).
In this Policy, ‘User’, ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means:
- the individual or entity licensed with FR as a user; and/or
- the individual or entity accessing or using the Services including program participants.
In order for FR to provide You with Our Services, we must collect specific personal information about Users.
FR is dedicated to managing personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and in accordance with any other applicable privacy laws.
- First name
- Last name
- Address of school/organisation
- Email address
- Your log in details and password to enable Hub access
Participants’ of FRIENDS Programs:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address (if provided by choice of Licensee and/or Facilitator)
Such information is provided to Us with Your permission.
We do not store payment details. Online payments relating to the services provided by FR through the use of the Hub are processed either via PayPal or Internet banking. Payments via PayPal are safe guarded in line with PayPal’s privacy policies. Please refer to PayPal for further information.
FR collects personal information when You register as a user of the Hub.
FR assumes the provision of personal information in relation to participant details from authorised Users, including but not limited to educational institutions, government organisations and private enterprise is authorised unless otherwise notified.FR may use personal information to carry out its Services including:
- To enable access to our Services;
- To maintain accurate records of training requirements;
- To administer training resources and materials;
- If notification of changes and updates to our Services is required;
- For record keeping purposes;
- For reporting and data analysis purposes; and
- To respond to an enquiry by Users of the Hub.
By using or accessing the Services, Our Hub and/or Our Site, You consent to the receipt of direct promotional and marketing material from Us, which upon receipt, can be opted out of.
All personal information collected by FR is held in the Hub. The Hub’s database is hosted and secured in AWS RDS). Access to the Hub is limited to internal personnel of FR and no third party has direct access or rights to any personal information held in the Hub.Personal information may be disclosed to persons outside of FR where:
- As an authorised user, you have consented to the disclosure of personal information;
- Disclosure is required for purposes associated with Your use of Our Services such as having printed book orders shipped to You by a third party;
- Where FR reasonably suspect that illegal activity has occurred, is being carried out or may be engaged in and the disclosure is a necessary part of an investigation by FR; and
- Where such use or disclosure is required by law.
FR is based in Australia. However, Your personal information may be transferred overseas in order for us to carry out our Services. For example, having printed book orders shipped to You from a printer based in a nearby country, if a printer is not available locally. In doing so, We take all necessary steps to keep your information safe, as per the relevant privacy regulations.
We use encryption and authentication procedures to ensure the security of personal information held in the Hub database and to protect against unauthorised access.
Access to the Hub requires registration, which involves the provision of a username and password for your privacy and security. Authorised users are responsible for maintaining the security of usernames and passwords at all times. All passwords saved in the Hub database are encrypted.
Access to Personal Information
At all times, as an authorised user of the Hub you have access to Your personal information held by FR. FR takes reasonable precautions to ensure personal information collected, held and used is accurate. FR encourages the correction of personal information by You to ensure records are up to date and accurate. FR has permission to update Hub user information unless otherwise advised. At any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to Your personal information stored by us.
For further information regarding your privacy rights please visit Office of the Australian Information Commissioner: https://www.oaic.gov.au/